Formed in 1938 Coulsdon Court was established to provide golf for those who wanted to join a club and enjoy the company of fellow golfers.
The course was built in the early 1920's by the Cearn Family and was designed by Harry S Colt. It was leased to Croydon Council in the 1930s on the provision it was always kept as a Public Course.
Coulsdon Court Golf Club(CCGC) is based in Surrey and built in the grounds of Lord Byron's home. Based just outside of Croydon between Purley and Coulsdon the golf course is one of the most popular in South London.
The Golf Club was formed in 1938 to enable new golfers to get a handicap and is still in need of further new members to continue the clubs development. As a Pay and Play course Members fees are determined by the number of times you play.
The original course was designed by Harry S Colt has changed considerably since it's inception. It now measures just over 6,000 yards and is a par 70.
Sorry, this club has not added their Greefee information.
Sorry, this club has not added their Membership prices.