The Broadstone (Dorset) Golf Club is a private Members' Club, originally founded in 1898 by Lord Wimborne.
The original course - known as the Dorset Golf Club - was laid out by Tom Dunn and was played to the east of the now disused Somerset and Dorset railway line and was part heathland and part parkland. In 1914, H S Colt was commissioned to redesign the course. Holes 6, 7 and 8 were incorporated in existing land and holes 10 to 16 were laid out to the west of the railway line, thus changing the full 18 holes to heathland. The course has remained largely unaltered to this day, apart from modifying the 9th hole from a par 4 to a par 5.
Through the quality of the course, the Club has been selected to host many National, Regional and County Golf Tournaments.
£68.00 (Jnr £34.00)
£95.00 (Jnr £47.50)
£82.00 (Jnr £41.00)
£1160.00 (Jnr £165.00)