Sandwell Park Golf Club was opened on Christmas Day 1897 on land owned by the Earl of Dartmouth. In 1946 the Club purchased the land from the Earl and since that time it has continued to develop. The Old Clubhouse was demolished in the early 1990,s and a superb modern one built which is second to none. It is now in the enviable position as being one of the leading clubs in the West Midlands.
Sorry, this club has not added their Greefee information.
Sorry, this club has not added their Membership prices.