Royal Ashdowns West Course was first constructed as a nine hole course in 1888. It was transformed to 18 holes in 1932 in time to host the English Ladies Championship, the same year that the Ladies Golf Club was given Royal status in its own right.
Since then the course has gone through several major developments culminating in 2004, when its own new clubhouse was opened and the course was reconfigured accordingly.
Today the West Course is open to golfers and societies of all handicaps. Its attraction is that tee time availability, even at weekends, is rarely a problem and there are a number of attractive promotional green fees on offer. Three and four balls are welcome.
With no obvious carries from the tee, the course is ideal for the inexperienced player, yet still examines all golfers at all levels.
Sorry, this club has not added their Greefee information.
Sorry, this club has not added their Membership prices.