About the Club
Royal Ascot Golf Club founded in 1887 was in the centre of Royal Ascot Racecourse for 117 Years surrounded by Ascot Heath. Due to the expansion of Royal Ascot Race Course a New Golf Course & Clubhouse started construction in January 2004 approximately 1/2 mile from the Old Course & within the confines of Windsor Forest.
The construction of Royal Ascot's brand new 18 hole Championship Parkland Course opened for play in August 2005. The New Clubhouse opened earlier during 2004. The New Course & Clubhouse are all that Members & Guests expect of a Royal Golf Club.
Royal Ascot Golf Club plays in many inter club competitions including the Hillman Trophy, and is a member of the Reading & District Scratch Golf League.
Royal Ascot Golf Club is proud to announce that it has been awarded the Junior Golfmark award.
Royal Ascot Golf Club welcomes applications from New Members, however due to the Clubs popularity a waiting list is in force.
On Ascot Heath inside Ascot Racecourse 4 miles from Windsor Winkfield Road is off Ascot high street