About the Club
Port Glasgow Golf Club has been located at Devol Farm since it was established in 1895 making it one of the oldest clubs in the county. The golf course was designed by James Braid and is a par 68 moorland course that lies on the hills directly above Port Glasgow. The location of the course provides magnificent views of the across the Clyde Estuary looking north towards the Gareloch, Helensburgh, Ardmore Point, Cardross and Dumbarton, and over the moors to the south towards Kilmacolm, Paisley, and Glasgow which can be seen in the distance.
1 mile south of Port Glasgow