The course, built in the early 1900s, lies on chalk downlands and winds through undulating parkland. It features some of the finest holes in Buckinghamshire and is a tricky yet fair test of golf which both low and high handicap golfers will find challenging and memorable.
Situated in the "Chalfonts" close to Amersham, the course is easy to reach via the M40, M25 and M1. It is also close to Amersham and Chalfont & Latimer stations on the London underground. This is hard to believe as you prepare to tee off on this beautiful course that enjoys remarkable views over the tranquil Misbourne valley and rolling Chiltern Hills.
The delightful Club House and setting offer a pleasant ambience and convivial environment with excellent facilities with first class catering and refreshments from a professional team.
Harewood Downs is a traditional members' Golf Club which extends a warm welcome to all visitors, societies or those just starting the game. New members particularly benefit from the roll-up culture of the Club.
* Friendly and welcoming atmosphere
* Competitive golf for low and high handicaps
* Weekend and weekday roll-ups - no need to book tee times
* Men's, Ladies' and mixed competitions
* Golf Academy for beginners
* Vibrant Cadet section
* Excellent practice areas and professional tuition
* Well stocked pro shop with friendly and knowledgeable staff
£45.00 (Jnr £22.50)
£50.00 (Jnr £25.00)
£55.00 (Jnr £27.50)
£60.00 (Jnr £30.00)
Sorry, this club has not added their Membership prices.