Barton-on-Sea Golf Club, founded in 1897, is situated on the coastal cliff between Highcliffe and Milford-on-Sea. The current 27 holes are a combination of the original Harry Colt design from 1932 and the newer holes designed by the well-known J. Hamilton Stutt, a founder member of the Association of British Golf Course Architects which were completed in 1992.
Our elegant and imposing clubhouse is truly spectacular, commanding superb views across the Solent to the Needles on the Isle of Wight, along to Old Harry Rocks at Swanage. Situated overlooking the lake and an Island green, the Clubhouse offers something for every golfer. Relax with a drink in the bar or on the balcony, enjoy a delicious meal in the luxurious 120 cover dining room or, perhaps, savour a leisurely Sunday roast lunch. Special evening functions are frequently held and members are welcome to bring guests.
Sorry, this club has not added their Greefee information.
Sorry, this club has not added their Membership prices.